Panini Roundtable Program
Thursday April 02, 2015
The Panini Roundtable is our hobby rewards program exclusively for brick and mortar stores.
The Panini Roundtable ahs been developed to support, incentivize and reward brick-and-mortar stores who have
continually supported our product portfolio.
Since 2013, we have sent out over 1,200 Welcome Kits through US & Canada.
Past welcome kits have included:
- Panini Roundtable Gear
- Panini T-Shirts
- Exclusive Panini Gear
- New Panini Counter Displays
- Panini Box Cutter
- Panini Notepad and Pens
- Panini Bags
In order to become a qualified Panini Roundtable member, you must purchase an average of 30 percent or more of our
product on an annual basis. You can sign up directly using your Panini account or through your preferred
authorised Panini distributor.
Exclusive Benefits of being knighted into the Panini Roundtable program:
- Panini Hobby Shop of the Month - Panini will name a hobby shop of the month based on direct feedback from
distributors and customers. The winning shop will be featured on The Knight's Lance and will receive prises such
as autographed memorabilia, boxes, packs and other giveaways.
- Panini Knights of the Roundtable - Panini will select 20 hobby stores on a quarterly basis to participate in a
roundtable discussion with our product development team; each conference call will provide you with direct access
to our future trading card products.
- Panini Confidential - You will receive select product information, checklists and other key information before
- Panini Sneak Peeks - Restricted to qualifying brick-and-mortar shops, this benefit will provide the opportunity
to host "Sneak Peak" events in your store featuring select Panini products throughout the year BEFORE THEY GO
LIVE. These private events will occur at least 5 days before the National Release Date!
As a Panini Roundtable member, you are able to take advantage of these exclusive hobby store promotions:
- Panini NFL Player of the Day
- Panini NBA Starting 5 Promotion
- Exclusive Wrapper Redemptions
- Black Friday Packs
- Father's Day Packs
Panini Roundtable Sneak Peeks
- Sneak Peeks are exclusive to Panini Roundtable Stores
- For all future sneak peek events, all orders will be incremental, stores must have pre-ordered a select amount
of boxes or cases
- Each store must host and event inside their store. The sneak preview event could be a group break, pack wars or
any other event that will build some excitement for the regular release
- All Sneak Peeks will begin on Fridays before our normal Wednesday release dates - meaning all Panini Roundtable
Stores will have a 5 day advantage!
- Sneak Peek products must be opened INSIDE each participating shop.
- No sealed boxes or packs are to leave your shop before the official release date
- It is acceptable for the loose cards to leave your store with the participants from your stores event(s)
- We will be hosting sneak peek events for the remainder of 2015
- Each participating store will receive prize support based on your initial and incremental order
Prize support will be provided directly by Panini or through your preferred distributor
- Prize support will include:
- Random assortment of hobby boxes
- Exclusive promotional packs or inserts
- Autograph memorabilia
- Game-used or autograph cards
Continued Benefit for 2015! Panini Roundtable Exclusive Products!
- Only Sold at Panini Roundtable Stores!
- Available to active and qualifying Panini Brick and Mortar Stores
- Not to be sold to any stand-alone internet retailer or case breaker, show dealer or directly to end-consumer