PANINI : Afterworld TCG
Monday July 25, 2016
Panini is proud to announce Afterworld; our newest Trading Card Game.
In the Afterworld, the greatest champions from the civilizations of Atlantis, Viking legend, Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Japan are pitted against each other for dominance. With stunning original artwork and exciting gameplay, Afterworld offers players the best of both worlds, a complete and compelling game experience with the fun of chasing rare cards to enhance the experience. Will the Atlantean commander be able to stop the Norse Commander from razing the beautiful undersea territories of Atlantis? Will the Japanese Commander be victorious in subjugating the best units from Ancient Egypt? Play Afterworld and find out.
CONFIGURATION: 10 cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 6 boxes per inner carton, 2 inner cartons per case
BOX BREAK: 72 uncommon cards, 24 rare cards, 10 parallels per box
• Booster “faction packs” include cards (including special foil cards) from all four factions (Norse, Atlantean, Egyptian, and Japanese) to enhance the player’s deck.
• Cards from the faction packs will also be available that include cards from all 4 factions.
Genesis Base Game (STARTER SET)
CONFIGURATION: 166 cards per pack, 1 packs per box, 4 boxes per inner cartons, 3 inner cartons per case
• Each base game includes two 60-card decks (each individually cello wrapped), one 24-card territory deck (cell wrapped), one 10-card booster pack, two play mats, one rule book, 12 Commander cards, and six plastic stands (to hold the Commander cards).
• Both base games include enough cards for two players to play a complete game with two factions: fierce Norse fighters against the mysterious Atlanteans, or the cunning Egyptians against the divine Japanese warriors.
• Two different sets of rules, one for casual “out of the box” play and a streamlined version for tournament play will be included with each base game
Order Due Date: Accepting Orders Now
Release Date: Friday, September 30, 2016