FLAG DASH: New Board Game Taking over BGG: NOW ON PRE-ORDER
Friday November 25, 2016
In Flag Dash, you play as one of several childhood friends who promised to play their favorite pastime again after they "grew up." Secretly plan your moves to outmaneuver the opposing team in an exciting game of capture the flag! Will your opponents ruin your plans, or will you return home victoriously with the flag?
BGG Con Success
• Flag Dash was the #1 game at BGG Con, beating out Terraforming Mars for top honors on the GeekBuzz.
• The game has risen on The Hotness into the top 5 for 4 days in a row on BoardGameGeek.
• During this time, all-time page views for Flag Dash on BGG have spiked 325% with over 16,000 new unique users viewing the game page.
• sold out of our 1st print run at the show and turned customers away empty handed. We did this by only selling at conventions and direct to retailers (~30 bought).
• We have had multiple licensing offers for Flag Dash in other languages in the last 2 days alone and have some inquiries about being able to sell it in other countries.
Reviewers Love Flag Dash
We have had numerous big name board game reviewers sing praises of Flag Dash.
• Man vs Meeple posted a very positive review of the game a few days ago.
• Eric Summerer included Flag Dash in his Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of Gen Con 2016.
• Tom Vasel gave Flag Dash the Seal of Approval in his video review.
Flag Dash Overview
• Flag Dash is a family-friendly, tactical team game of capture the flag for 2-4 players that takes 30 minutes.
• It features movement programming mechanics, vibrant artwork, and a catchy theme.
• Reprint will be available again for retailers 3/1/17.